Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Opinion -Unity '08 part II (revised)


Well, I think Unity '08 has a cool enough idea, as far as trying to find a candidate who truly represents the people rather than one particular political party.

And I like the fact that they refuse to take money from lobbyists.

So I'll participate and see where it goes, but honestly, my opinion changes from day to day.

Some days I think we just need a really inspiring leader to rouse the American people from their collective coma; that we could still become the world leaders in truth and justice: the America of my childhood fantasies.

Other days I think the vast majority of people are sheep who need to be herded in order to behave properly (those are really bad days, I don't think that way very often).

All-in-all, I'm sure that the fate of our nation will be exactly what we as a people deserve.

The only thing that changes day to day is how much I feel I can affect the outcome.

No comments: