- He was born of a virgin
- His father was a carpenter
- His birth was attended by angels & wise men
- He was persecuted by a tyrant
- He was of royal descent
- He was baptized in a river
- He worked miracles
- He raised the dead and healed the sick
- He used parables to teach
- He lived poor and loved the poor
- He was transfigured in front of his disciples
- He died on a tree
- He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven
- He is the second person of the Trinity
- He is considered "the Beginning, the Middle, and the End"
- He is to return to do battle with "the Prince of Darkness"
d) All of the above
For more information, visit Gnostic Media.