Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Congressman Kucinich,

     I'm an Ohioan and I have always liked you. I voted for you in the presidential primaries, and I had Kucinich signs on my lawn. So please don't take this the wrong way, but what the hell are you thinking? Going on Fox News to talk smack about the president? I'm not saying you have to support Obama on everything, and you have the right to your opinions about our involvement in Libya; but Fixed News? Really?

     And the comments you made about the situation in Libya were just below the level of intelligence that I know you possess. Do you really think that the Libyans can protest their way to freedom like the Egyptians did? Gadhafi is no Mubarak. He has no problem mascaraing civilians. There are times, unfortunately, when change cannot happen without bloodshed. Our own great country could not have been born through peaceful protest.

     Still, you are entitled to your opinions. Just, please, in the future, don't give Fixed News the satisfaction of ridiculing you and everything you stand for on a daily basis, and then entertaining you when you have a grievance with Obama. Have some dignity; not just for yourself, but for the Ohioans and the liberals you represent.

Sincerely,

Heather

No comments: