Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The State of this Blog

I've been kicking up a little traffic lately, which is good, I guess...

But I was going over some older posts, back when I had more time to blog, and this place was hoppin! So many passionate arguments that nearly spilled over into name-calling. Those were the days...

Now I get an occasional comment, but always from someone agreeing with me, which I appreciate, but there's no conversation; no back and forth.

I think I'm going to try to rehash some of my more controversial subjects and see if I can drive some life and passion back to this place (which I will probably lose again in the Fall when I will be once again working full-time and going to school full-time).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep current with your topics and we'll stay with you. We'll see history repeat itself anyway. You know what I mean.

Heather said...

ugh... so tired.