Tuesday, July 19, 2016

That one looks like a horse!

This is usually my favorite season.

Presidential election time!

All the politics and religion my little heart desires, and people are paying more attention than usual.

But my frustration level this time around has just sucked the joy out of the whole process of political commentary.

Sure, I'd love to add to my long list of 'not only did I tell you so, but I can prove that I told you so long before it was cool to say so's.

But is anyone any more likely to listen this time around?

Is it ever going to be anything other than the bullies vs. the nerds, over and over and over?

Are we ever going to get off this merry-go-round of history repeating itself and actually move forward?

Probably.

But I'm tired and dizzy.

I'm going to go lay I the grass and stare at clouds for a while.

No comments: